Full Time Customer Service & Sales Associate
Full Time Openings Available.
We are a small business flower shop looking for a customer-oriented service representative. A customer service representative is here to help customers find the best floral solution when they call, email, or come into the shop in person. We are looking for some one who is genuinely excited to help customers order flowers for some of the biggest emotional events of their lives. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. Problem-solving comes naturally to our customer care specialists.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Interact with customers over the phone, vial email, and in person
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong work ethic, detail oriented, and can work in a team environment
- -Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance benefits to qualified full time employees.
-Vacation Days and 401k Plan to qualified full time employees.